Thursday, April 14, 2011

Rep. Allen West; "Iis it open season on a principled black conservative?"

It is no secret to readers of this blog what I think of Rep. Allen West of Florida.

He is an honest, forthright man of strong convictions that says what he means and means what he says.

He is a retired US Army Colonel that put his own career directly in jeopardy-indeed he retired because of the incident-in order to save his men. Afterwards, he was asked if he would act differently if under similar circumstances again, West testified, "If it's about the lives of my soldiers at stake, I'd go through hell with a gasoline can."

If I were these fools, I'd leave this particular man alone.

I dearly hope we can talk this man into running for President.

T.W

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/house-races/155745-rep-allen-west-warns-critics-on-intimidation-and-personal-attacks

.

No comments:

Post a Comment