Tuesday, September 21, 2010

CBS Befuddled by How Tea Party Candidates Have Survived Despite Their ‘Unusual Assertions’

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brent-baker/2010/09/21/cbs-befuddled-how-tea-party-candidates-have-survived-despite-their-unus


The LameStream Media in America simply doesn't understand anyone, or any group, whose views aren't rampantly Progressive.

I really don't know much about Ms. O'Donnell in Delaware, but I do know she's supported by the Tea Party establishment there.
All across America, the silent majority has awakened, and we are showing our anger at the polls.
Nopw, just because you speak the right words and have Tea Party backing doesn't automatically get you my vote, and I think I speak for the majority of true Conservatives.
No, we are much smarter than given credit for.

Personally, I research the Candidates exhaustively, see where they've been politically, read and listen to old speeches and interviews, read articles, whatever I can get my hands on.

The Progressive LameStream media simply doesn't know how to handle us.

We are the majority of Americans.

We are not just Republicans or "Conservative" Democrats.

We are informed on the issues, and we do our homework.

We are mad as Hell, and we are NOT going away.

And worst of all, especially for incumbent politicians, WE ARE COMING TO THE POLLS TO FIRE YOUR SORRY ASSES!

No comments:

Post a Comment